SKIS?

Christoph Metelmann chandvel at inet.uni-c.dk
Mon Dec 25 11:02:01 EST 1995

Date: Mon, 25 Dec 1995 01:24:40 GMT
From: dennis_goos at mindlink.bc.ca (dennis goos)
To: "bionet.plants mail newsgroup" <bionet-news at dl.ac.uk>
Subject: Re: New taxonomic NAMe-files for SKIS
Comments: List problems/queries to <biosci at dl.ac.uk>

I picked this program(Skis56) up off Garbo but I can't get
past the menu screens. I printed up the manual,read it,but
still get no where -every choice I make gives me a menu scree-
n. Can anyone tell me how to use this  or is it best to remove
it from my drive.

Dennis
Gunn at Otago.ac.NZ (Derek Gunn) wrote:

>We are pleased to announce the release of NAM-F-1.ZIP

>This contains eight Family level NAMe-files for use with the
>with SKIS (the Six Kingdom Inventory System).

>Both NAM-F-1.ZIP and SKIS_56.ZIP (SKIS itself) can be ob-
tained >via FTPfrom:
>        garbo.uwasa.fi:/pc/science

Would you please put the response on the net so I can learn
from it too?  Thanx a million in advance  --  Chris