DO PLANTS "FEEL" PAIN??????????

Michael L Roginsky d_micro at ix.netcom.com
Wed Dec 27 15:44:36 EST 1995

In <4broqc$hg7 at thorn.cc.usm.edu> rbateman at ocean.st.usm.edu (Robert
Bateman) writes:

>Martin N. Ross (Martin_N._Ross at fuhsd.k12.ca.us) wrote:
>: yes plants not only feel pain but are able to read your intention to
kill or
>: hurt them.  Experiments were conducted over 12 years ago
demonstrating this.
>: If you insist on eating veggys for your sole food intake be sure to
check on
>: your need of Vit b-12.  You'll be short.  Have a great holiday.
Marty

>: mross at fuhsd.k12.

survive, and as such, we must inflict pain. However, be merciful as you
take life. Indians revered the very creatures killed for their needs.

Flagship Earth is home to lots of hurt, even we hurt and make others
hurt. But it is a BIG Universe, and pain is short lived when compared
to infinity, for infinity as we know it cannot be defined! Cheers.
Micro, the only living one!