ipomea setosa and nil

Aaron Fishleder ez049742 at peseta.ucdavis.edu
Thu Feb 2 20:26:43 EST 1995

Jennifer,
	Inpomea nil seeds should be soaked a few hours, and any seeds
which do not swell should be nicked.  The seed shoud germinate after 5 to
14 days.  However, do not be surprised if it takes as long as 40 days to
germinate.  The temperature range for germination is between 70 - 75
degrees Farenheit.  These seeds like full sun and water.  I hope this is
helpful.
	Good luck.

Aaron Fishleder
UC Davis