Need Help: Yucca Cane

BOBRACE Bobrace at voyager.cris.com
Sun Feb 5 21:42:00 EST 1995

Need some suggestions on caring for a Yucca Cane (Yucca Elephantipes). How
should the plant be trimmed - or should it?  Also, our Son would not leave
the Yucca alone (he was 13 months when we move it into our utility room to
to prevent him from "yanking" the leaves off) and now it looks a little
sickly.  I moved it up to the living room today and we hope he'll leave it
alone.  Will it come back?  Some of the leaves look yellowish.  We live
in the Midwest and it's freezing outside, so we can't put it out for
fresh air

Any help would be appreciated.

Bob Race <bobrace at cris.com>