ipomea setosa and nil

Noreen Mastascusa sznoreen at chip.ucdavis.edu
Thu Feb 9 15:56:38 EST 1995

: On Thu, 26 Jan 1995, grable, jennifer wrote:

: > I need help in germinating Ipomea setosa and Ipomea nil.  Soil specs.,
: >   temp., and other secifics would help a lot.  I've tried and tried,
: >  but have not found any info on these species.  These plants are
: > being used for research and I'm having great difficulty getting them
: > to grow.
: > I can be reached at grab at monsanto.net
: > Or if that doesn't work- 314-537-6653
: > Thanks
: > Jennifer Grable

I've seen Ipomea nil listed as Ipomea x nil, so it may be a hybrid rather
than a species.  It's sold commercially.
-Noreen