peace lillies

krh/micro KRH113 at psuvm.psu.edu
Fri Feb 10 11:35:18 EST 1995

Hello, I am starting my plants for the up-comming summer months and I
came across two "Peace Lillies" ( sorry, the latin name escapes me) in
my basement.  These plants began to wilt aprox 1 1/2 years ago.  I tried
to revive them at that time with no success.  I moved them to my
basement ( a form of isolation ) and had planned to work with them at a
latter date . I never did :*( . Theses bulbs have been without water for
a long period of time ....  apparently they were suffering from some
type of diease when I moved them (no flowers , wilted leaves that
eventually turned brown and dried from the tips inward ). Is it too late
for these guys?  Does anyone have any suggestions?thanks krh
" Read, not to contradict and confute; nor to believe and take for
granted; nor to find talk and discourse; but to weigh and consider."
****Francis Bacon*****
krh(micro in irc land) krh113 at psuvm.psu.edu