NOVICE NEEDS HELP IDENTIFYING PLANT

Jerry Heverly heverlyj at ccnet.com
Fri Feb 10 20:51:15 EST 1995

Phil Kohler (philthy at fullhouse.win.net) wrote:
: The state of Connecticut is famous for growing a *shade-tree
: wrapper* for high quality cigars.  Other similar wrappers are
: grown in Cameroon.

: Can anyone please provide me with the garden name and genus/speices
: identification?

: Thanks in advance.
I don't know what it is but if you call the Connecticut Agricultural
Experiment Station(123 Huntington St. New Haven 06504, (I don't have the
main number but the first part is 203-789-something) I'm sure someone can
tell you.
Jerry Heverly, Instr. of hort, Diablo Valley College, Pleasant Hill, CA
--

Jerry Heverly, Oakland, CA