is AGRICOLA online?

Bradley K. Sherman bks at
Sun Feb 12 21:11:01 EST 1995

In article <Pine.3.89.9502121751.A7517-0100000 at> robin019 at MAROON.TC.UMN.EDU (Dave L Robinson) writes:
>Does anyone know whether the citation-searching index called AGRICOLA is
>accessible on the Internet???? I thought it was, but I looked through the
>gopher of the National Agricultural Library in Maryland, and it doesn't
>seem to list it anymore. I swear I used it a couple of months ago!

There is a subset of AGRICOLA available through NAL.  I believe that
there are legal issues involved in making the entire index available.
I just tried <gopher://> and there are some entries
there.  I believe that NAL intends to move that gopher to another
machine, so one might want to scout around
the NAL WWW server at <>

Bradley K. Sherman             | Institute of Forest Genetics
bks at          |                 P.O. Box 245
510-559-6437  FAX:510-559-6440 |       Berkeley, CA 94701 USA