HELP: Hudsonia sp. Genetic studies or anything

Welch, John Ciampa JW10329 at CONRAD.APPSTATE.EDU
Fri Feb 17 10:30:14 EST 1995

I am trying to perform an genetic study on East Coast populations of
Hudsonia tomentosa.  I am doing an allozyme study using starch gel
electrophoresis.  I have had a hard time finding any information
on this species.  I would appreciate it if any one could provide
some information on this plant and if you may have an idea as to
where I could obtain some information as to which gel or staining systems
may prove fruitful.  I am currently staining for GPI, PGM, LAP, GDH, SKD,
Flourescent Esterase, MDH and MDHP(ME) using a Tris-Borate 8.0 gel and
electrode buffer system.  Thank you,  John