Charlie Wang cwang at
Fri Feb 17 19:57:56 EST 1995

Hi everybody,
A professor I know in China is seeking an oppertunity to do research
over seas.  He did extensive research on chromosomes, very successive on
C- and G- banding. He has been doing in situ hybridization in rice and corn.
He is interested in doing research about physical location and expression of
agricultural character and important function genes with in situ
He visited US twice as visiting scholar.
If you are interested in hosting him, please reply to this address.
I appologize for those who are not interested.
Thank you.
Charlie Wang.