Carnivorous Plants

REVANS4509 revans4509 at aol.com
Sun Feb 19 19:03:27 EST 1995

I had one that kept quite well in a terrarium in upstate NY.  It kept
well, that is, until fall, when it appeared to turn black and die.  I
threw it out, but later learned that I could have put it in the
refirgerator for the winter and it would have come back in the spring.  I
have not tried another one since, so I can't vouch for the technique.

Now I live in North Carolina and the University of North Carolina
arboretum in Chapel Hill has a whole greenhouse with nothing but
carnivorous plants, so I go there and enjoy theirs.

Richard Evans