Orchid Madness

Matthew Novak ez053383 at bullwinkle.ucdavis.edu
Mon Feb 20 19:46:46 EST 1995

OneDolphn (onedolphn at aol.com) wrote:

: Help!

: I got an orchid as a gift a while back, and while I won't say I'm an
: expert botanist or anything, I can usually keep a plant healthy.

: My problem is this...I got this orchid, and it stubbornly REFUSES to
: flower...It's getting good light (flourescent...is that ok?)  I mist it
: often, and I water it correctly.   What else do I need to do?

: Peace,
: Jason
It could be that your orchid is still in its juvenile stage.  If this is
the case, it can take several years before the first flowers appear.
Matt Novak