minature roses

Janelle Akin ja008d at uhura.cc.rochester.edu
Tue Feb 21 13:34:52 EST 1995

I am sort of new to this group, so forgive me if I ask dumb questions.
:)
I was recently given a minature rose, in full bloom (very beautiful).
Unfortunately, it doesn't seem as happy anymore.  I have usually always been
very good with plants, but nothing I am doing (increasing sun-time, making
*absolutely* sure that I'm not overwatering or letting it sit in water,
clipping off dead leaves, talking to it, playing music for it) is seeming to
cheer it up.  It doesn't seem to be sick, just sad and droopy (no, I'm not
underwatering either...at least, I don't think I am) and no longer blooming.
Any suggestions?
Janelle Akin
ja008d at uhura.cc.rochester.edu