Help with research

Ryan Sweigard hyperboy at ix.netcom.com
Tue Feb 21 17:24:05 EST 1995

	I am a high school student doing a research project on the
effects of chemical pollutants in the water stream of plants.  Does
anyone know any Internet sites where I could find background research on
this topic?  Please e-mail any responses ASAP.  Thanks in advance!
--

-Ryan Sweigard-
"Nudge nudge, know what I mean, so no more!" -Monty Python's Flying Circus