Orchid Madness

Carol M. Lively clively at onramp.net
Sat Feb 25 03:39:20 EST 1995

In message <3ibabk$p64 at newsbf02.news.aol.com>, onedolphn at aol.com (OneDolphn)
writes:

>Help!
>
>I got an orchid as a gift a while back, and while I won't say I'm an
>expert botanist or anything, I can usually keep a plant healthy.
>
>My problem is this...I got this orchid, and it stubbornly REFUSES to
>flower...It's getting good light (flourescent...is that ok?)  I mist it
>often, and I water it correctly.   What else do I need to do?
>
>Peace,
>Jason

Jason,

I know that there is a mailing list for orchid growers - which is kind of
like a newsgroup only the postings are through e-mail.  Sometimes these
groups are pretty high-traffic, and since you are on AOL, you might not want
this much traffic.  Don't you guys have to pay for that sort of thing?

I don't have the specifics about the mailing list, but if you're interested,
e-mail me, and I will find out what you need to do to subscribe.

Sincerely,
Carol Lively