Tissue Culture IS IT A SECRET ?

Duncan Lyall 100104.67 at CompuServe.COM
Sat Feb 25 17:48:00 EST 1995

U.K Nurseryman asks
Is tissue culture a closely guarded secret ?
I ask this because finding out the techi bits is not easy
O.K I've read the articles that say it's possible on a home scale
but where do I find hard facts? is there an FTP site that
contains relevant information E.G temperature requirements, light
level reqs', suitable species/varieties, formulae for growing
media, weaning techniques etc,etc I will share any information
gleaned with all who are interested (I've tried several U.K
sources E.G horticultural colleges but got no replies from any of
them).

reply to bionet.plants or e-mail   Thanks   Duncan.L :)