Orchid Madness

Gloria Garner ggarner at ag.auburn.edu
Sat Feb 25 12:55:15 EST 1995

Dick ,
Many orchids will bloom more than once a year!  If anyone is interested
in subscribing to the Orchid Digest , this is how:

                        mailserv at scuacc.scu.edu or mailserv at scu.bitnet
                        in the body of the message type "subscribe orchids"
This is a wonderful source of info on the care of various genera!!
Also, the plant service may be a good idea if you don't have space, time,...
but you would come out better learning the care of your plant.
Happy growing!!