2 final amateur questions......

Taufan Tjioe tjioet at ix.netcom.com
Mon Jan 2 21:18:17 EST 1995

 Previously I asked a question on plant growth - and I was very pleased
with the answers I got.  Thanks to everyone who responded.
I am however, stuck - the night before the due date, with two final
questions from the 50 question sheet.  These are:

1.  Why is it difficult to study the effect of vitamin deficiency
diseases in plants?

2.  What is meant by vernalization in plants?

Thank you to anyone that can answer.  For your information, I am a High
School Student that is taking the AP Advanced Placement Biology course at
my High School.

T. Tjioe
GCHS - Dept of Computer Information Systems.