Giant Squash Seeds

Will Neily neilyw at EM.AGR.CA
Sat Jan 7 11:42:53 EST 1995

Hi,

     I have some seeds available from some large squash which I have
grown here in Nova Scotia over the past few years. I have done some
selective breeding, and this year I was able to produce a 743
pounder. This cultivar seems to do well in our cool, short seasons,
and most new growers can expect a 300 pound specimen in their first
attempt at growing them. If you would like to try some seeds, send me
a message on e-mail or you can send a note to:

                    Will Neily
                    RR#2 Middleton
                    N.S.
                    B0S 1P0
                    Canada
I also have an information sheet available on the 'secrets' of
growing a big one.