Biology WWW sites?

Michael Moore hrbmoore at rt66.com
Sun Jan 8 03:57:52 EST 1995

Subject: Biology WWW sites?
From: Mike Barrett, mike at imssys.imssys.com
Date: 4 Jan 1995 23:12:47 GMT
In article <3efa1f$8ff at news.imssys.com> Mike Barrett,
mike at imssys.imssys.com writes:

>hi, a friend and i are doing a science project on the growth of plants.
If
>anyone has any WWW or FTP sites that might cntain useful information
please
>email me.  I'm looking for very general information on plants.  thanks!
>Mike
>mike at imssys.com

Another site that might interest you is the Southwest School of Botanical
Medicine.
Although having files primarily dealing with medicinal plants, we do have
90 JPEG plant images (another 150 in a week or two), primarily of
medicinal plants of Western North America.

The files can be obtained at:

(GOPHER)
gopher://president.oit.unc.edu:70/11/../.pub/academic/medicine/alternat
ve-
healthcare/SW-School of Botanical Medicine

(ANONYMOUS FTP)
sunsite.unc.edu  /pub/academic/medicine/alternative-healthcare/SW School
of Botanical Medicine

the WWW (Web) site is:
gopher://president.oit.unc.edu:70/11/../.pub/academic/medicine/alternat
ve- healthcare/SW School of Botanical Medicine

Michael Moore
hrbmoore at rt66.com