Hawaii-Skunk Vine-Exotic Plants

Carl Strohmenger HSC cstrohme at com1.med.usf.edu
Thu Jan 12 10:52:58 EST 1995

I am looking for help in controling Skunk Vine (Paederia foetida). It has
been reported to me that Skunk Vine is a serious problem in Hawaiian
parklands, and I have been referred to four people in Hawaii who have
experience in dealing with this weed.

Can anyone help me find these men? I have been unsuccessful in tracking
down good s-mail addresses for any of them. I am hoping that some of the
members of this list might know one or more of them. An email address
would be wonderful, but a telephone number or a US Postal address would
work too.
1. Robert W. Hodby  - with the Hawaii Division of Forestry and Wildlife
2. LLoyd Loope      - with the National Biological Survey
3. Arthur Medeiros  - with the Haleakala National Park / Maui
4. Stephen Anderson - with the Haleakala National Park / Maui

Thanks for any help you can give.
- Carl Strohmenger
cstrohme at com1.med.usf.edu