Erich.science fair

Barbara Sherwood barbara at forum.swarthmore.edu
Fri Jan 13 08:55:00 EST 1995

My name is Erich.  I am working on a six grade Science Fair project.  My
problem is: What lights help plants grow healthier.  In my experiment I
used eight plants.  I divided the plants in groups of two.  I put two
plants under a growth  light, two plants under a flourescent light, two
plants under an incandescent light, and two plants under direct sunlight.
I water these plants twice a week.  Is there anyone who would give me
advice or help?  Please respond.  Thank you very much.