Weed Science Socity Symposium

Dave L Robinson robin019 at MAROON.TC.UMN.EDU
Thu Jan 12 12:34:21 EST 1995

Yeah, leguminous weeds. I've been doing some research on Medicago
lupulina (black medic) and its potential to fix atmospheric nitrogen in
turfgrass situations. It looks like this species (and probably clover
too, another lawn weed) may actually add nitrogen credits to lawns even
if it gets mowed every week and is fertilized. Iwill be presenting this at
the Weed Science Society meeting next month in Seattle. Will you be there?