CRASSULA ARGENTEA growing with very few leaves

archana s. prasad sharma.16 at postbox.acs.ohio-state.edu
Fri Jan 13 22:10:55 EST 1995

Hi Folks.

I have had this plant for over two years now. Apparantly this plant is also
called Jade Plant. I know that this plant grows slowly. Sometime last
year I put in some "Miracle Grow" sticks into it. The miracle indeed happened
and the plant expanded horizontally with the branches growing pretty fast.

The problem now is that unlike the nurseries, or even shops, my plant has very
low density of leaves on it. Wonder if any of you can help me grow more leaves
on my plant.

Thanks in advance.
Archana.