Jade plant in my dorm room.

HLDN Caufield croman at vt.edu
Mon Jan 16 16:26:26 EST 1995

     I have a trumpet jade plant for a while and I think that I over watered
it when I put it into a new pot.  The plant looks like it is wilted but it is
becuase of too much water.  I am letting the soil dry out but the top of the
plant is still dehydrated.  I was wondering if spraying the top of the plant
with a mister would be a smart thing to do to get water back in it's leaves.

If anyone can answer that or just has some tips on jade plants please write me
back.

Thank you

croman at vt.edu