Pedro J. Aphalo pedro.aphalo at metla.fi
Mon Jan 23 05:41:30 EST 1995

I am looking for a supplier of Aclar film manufactured by Allied Signal,
Pennsylvania, USA. I have the name, but not the address of a distributor
in New Jersey: 'Grow Plastics', but not addresses or fax numbers.

The best for me would be to get the fax of an European distributor, but
any starting point for reaching them would be very useful.

Thanks in advance,

Pedro.

 Pedro J. Aphalo
 University of Joensuu, Faculty of Forestry
 P.O. Box 111
 FIN-80101 Joensuu, FINLAND
 Internet: aphalo at cc.joensuu.fi
 fax: +358 73 151 3590                           ,,,^..^,,,