Human/Plant Relationships

Peter W Burkhardt pburk at svpal.svpal.org
Fri Jan 20 23:39:45 EST 1995

Carol M Lively (clively at onramp.net) wrote:
: Hope I'm not posting to the wrong group.  If this is a "serious, really
: and truly scientific kind of group, just tell me, and I will resume my
: lurking.

: I just suggested a couple of books to someone looking for information on
: EMF on plants and other biological systems,  ("Cross Currents by Robert
: Becker, and "The Secret Life of Plants" and "Secrets of the Soil" by
: Peter Tomkins and Christopher Bird), and I was just wondering if anybody
: else had read them, and if so, what do they think about them?

: Perhaps I'm a "lunatic on the fringe", but I really liked those books,
: and have always wanted to discuss them with someone, but have never met
: anyone else who has read them.

: Sincerly, with no desire to offend,

: Carol Lively

Carol,

I have read The secret life of plants. I too thought it was well written
and could have had something to do with me going to Ag school. What did
you like the best about these books ?