Filter paper required desparately

Andrew Herbert aherbert at tas.for.csiro.au
Tue Jan 24 02:31:14 EST 1995

Help!

I am in need of filter paper for my seed germination esperiments for my
honours project. I have exhausted my own supply and am waiting on an order
which is 5 months over due (my course is only 9 months!).  If there is anyone
out there who has access to any spare Whatman 182 seed test paper (9.0 cm
diameter) or paper of similar thickness, would you please contact me as soon
as possible.  I will either pay for them outright or resupply you as soon as
my order arrives.  I am in desparate straits, please help if you can.

Most appreciatively and quite desparately

Sarah Loughhead

C.R.C Forestry Tas