You may be in the wrong group!

Gerald W. Roe en767 at cleveland.Freenet.Edu
Wed Jan 25 03:23:03 EST 1995

My observation is that this group has traditionally been for
the rather technical discussion of plant growth, taxonomy, etc.,
and not so much for the hobbyist discussion of house and garden
plants. I personally don't care which is discussed here, as I
enjoy both, but I think houseplant growers and gardeners might
find more help in the newsgroup rec.gardens. There's also rec.
gardens.roses,  rec.gardens.orchids, etc. and rec.ponds. Just a
thought.
--
Trans-Pacific Nursery        Rare and Exotic Plants
Email catalog available      Timber Press books discounted