cyanogenic glycosides

Stephen J Bungard sbungard at
Thu Jan 26 04:14:31 EST 1995

In article <jlonsdal-1701951523350001 at>
           jlonsdal at "Jen Lonsdale" writes:

> think of one really good source of info you should look at. It's a
> monograph from a Ciba Symposium titled `Cyanide in Biology', or something
> like that. It was published in 1988.

For what it's worth, I was present at this Ciba Symposium and have a copy of
the book.  If you cannot get your hands on it easily, I could give you more
details or scan in the contents or whatever.

Stephen J Bungard      aka  sbungard at       |   DO NOT   |
 If there are opinions in the above, they are mine, all mine..  |THROW STONES|
 .. unless, of course, they are yours...or someone else's...    |  AT THIS   |
            Also available in the North Ebudes.                 |   NOTICE   |