cyanogenic glycosides

Stephen J Bungard sbungard at zenecabp.demon.co.uk
Thu Jan 26 04:14:31 EST 1995

In article <jlonsdal-1701951523350001 at kos5mac23.berkeley.edu>
           jlonsdal at nature.berkeley.edu "Jen Lonsdale" writes:

> think of one really good source of info you should look at. It's a
> monograph from a Ciba Symposium titled `Cyanide in Biology', or something
> like that. It was published in 1988.

For what it's worth, I was present at this Ciba Symposium and have a copy of
the book.  If you cannot get your hands on it easily, I could give you more
details or scan in the contents or whatever.

Regards,

--
Stephen J Bungard      aka  sbungard at zenecabp.demon.co.uk       |   DO NOT   |
 If there are opinions in the above, they are mine, all mine..  |THROW STONES|