seeking employment...

ss53 at cornell.edu ss53 at cornell.edu
Sat Jan 28 10:55:09 EST 1995

HI, this May I'll be graduating from Cornell Univ. with a B.A. in biology,
concentration in botany, and I'm looking for summer (or longer term)
internships/ jobs in the Pacific Northwest. Experience includes: working as
a curatorial assistant in Cornell's herbarium, working in a tropical
display greenhouse, plenty of lab experience (plant pathology and
entomology), a senior research project with Tom Eisner, participation in a
month-long field course in Mexico concentrating on conservation and
ethnobotany, field work done in Florida in the field of chemical ecology,
lots of home gardening experience, knowledge of the flora of Eastern
Oregon, a strong background in plant taxonomy, and a love of plants.  I
have an excellent academic record, lots of enthusiasm and willingness to
work hard, and I enjoy working outdoors.  If any of this sounds good to
you, please send me a message!  THank you. Eliza Habegger