literature on Onagraceae/Circacaea

FJ van der Wal vdwal at
Mon Jan 30 03:27:58 EST 1995

I'm posting this question for an acquintance, so please reply via e-mail:

I am desparately seeking for literature concerning the systematics and
kinship relations within the plant family Onagraceae with special interest
for the genus Circaea.
Furthermore, literature especially about the systematic and kinship
relations whitin the genus Circaea.

Any suggestions are welcome. You can e-mail me through:

r.verburg at

Thanks in advance

Rene Verburg

Fimme Jan van der Wal, dep. Molecular Microbiology, Vrije Universiteit
de Boelelaan 1087, 1081 HV Amsterdam, NL
Tel. +31.20.4447174, Fax. +31.20.4447123
vdwal at