literature on Onagraceae/Circacaea

FJ van der Wal vdwal at bio.vu.nl
Mon Jan 30 03:27:58 EST 1995

I'm posting this question for an acquintance, so please reply via e-mail:

I am desparately seeking for literature concerning the systematics and
kinship relations within the plant family Onagraceae with special interest
for the genus Circaea.
Furthermore, literature especially about the systematic and kinship
relations whitin the genus Circaea.

Any suggestions are welcome. You can e-mail me through:

r.verburg at boev.biol.ruu.nl

Thanks in advance

Rene Verburg

--

Fimme Jan van der Wal, dep. Molecular Microbiology, Vrije Universiteit
Amsterdam
vdwal at bio.vu.nl