!!To AMSTERDAM ISPMB congress participants!!

michele bianchi michele.bianchi at ibp.u-psud.fr
Tue Jan 31 07:55:20 EST 1995

Dear collegues,

CREDIT CARD FRAUD AT R.A.I. CONGRESS CENTER ?!

Six persons at our institute (out of a dozen participants) and one person
in the university of Paris VI have been recently victims of the fraudulent
use of their visa credit card number. Illegal bills often originated from
the same foreign shop/travel agency in greece or the USA and IN ALL CASES
THE CARDS HAD BEEN USED TO REGISTER FOR THE ISPMB CONGRESS. No other link
between these facts could be found.

We suggest you follow closely your CC account if you registered by this mean.

Notification of any other victim would also be appreciated.

Thankyou,

M.W.Bianchi,V. Ferrant,S.Galvez,M.Hodges,M.Lemaire,M.Thomas

Institut de Biotechnologie des Plantes
CNRS URA 1128
Universite de Paris XI
Batiment 360