Req. Info on Candy Sunblaze (var: meidanclar pp 7621)

Christopher A Loggins loggins at peach.epix.net
Mon Jul 3 14:55:12 EST 1995

 I recently purchased this (miniature) rose for my wife, and wanted to
know a couple things.

1) Any special care instructions? (Been keeping the soil moist).

2) After the bloom has died, should the bloom be cut off?

3) The tag says "Asexual Propogation Prohibited." Why?

TIA for any help...

Chris

***
EINet's Galaxy Game Page (new but growing): http://galaxy.einet.net/galaxy/Leisure-and-Recreation/Games/chris-loggins/Gaming.html
***
|  Leadership is a matter of trustworthiness,     |
|  humaneness, courage, and sterness -- Sun Tzu   |
|  Recognize when things are ripe, and know how   |
|  to enjoy them -- Balthasar Gracian (Maxim 39)  |
|  Ya, der, eh!                                   |
|  Christopher A Loggins - loggins at peach.epix.net |