Req. Info on Candy Sunblaze (var: meidanclar pp 7621)

Andrew Bishop abishop at gate.net
Wed Jul 5 15:04:29 EST 1995

With reference to prohibition on asexual propagation:  the "sunblaze"
series of varieties are protected by patent, as indicated by the notation
"pp 7621" in
your subject line, if I read it correctly.  A licence from the holder of
the rights is required to propagate legally.  They would probably require
royalty payments for propagation for commercial use.  This is not
typically required for research uses.

Not a legal opinion!  Just my understanding of the situation.

You might post cultural questions to rec.gardens.

Regards,

Andrew