REQ: Books on Cereal Biology

Greg Peterson gpeterso at gpu2.srv.ualberta.ca
Wed Jul 12 13:04:21 EST 1995

I would like to know if anyone can suggest a book(s) dealing with cereal
biology. I'm primarily dealing with wheat (_Triticum_aestivum_) and would
like to find some information on cultivar types and characteristics,
flowering times, ripening times, disease, pest, and environmental
resistance, etc. Any literature comparing wheat biology with
other cereals would also be appreaciated.

Depending on the number of responses I'll post a summary of books suggested.

Thanks in advance,
Greg Peterson                                     V  /\
CW-315 Biological Sciences Building               v /  \
University of Alberta                         /\  |/
Edmonton AB  T6G 2E9                            \ |
                                                 \|
gpeterso at gpu.srv.ualberta.ca                     -|-