Call for Papers - DNA Meeting

R. Dana - Green Gene rcdana at cts.com
Thu Jul 13 10:14:21 EST 1995

It is time to gather and count our plants and learn what we need to do to
ensure the proper collection of plant genes.

It is time and I have a meeting.

I want to bring together people who know plants, people who know
molecular biology, people who know computers, people who know
preservation techniques, people who know the uses of plant for finding
cures for cancer, neurological disorders, people who use genes to make
things.

I want this meeting to change the way we are doing things to ensure that
we preserve the plant genes.

Richard Dana
Project Green Gene
AMBIOCOM