Need info on Mushrooms

Angela M Mansfield (DMSD) amansfie at Census.GOV
Fri Jul 14 07:16:47 EST 1995

PAULA,

I AM NOT AN EXPERT OR ANYTHING SO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY IS SOMETHING THAT IS
FROM EXPERIENCE IN MY OWN YARD. I NOTICE THAT EVERY TIME I PUT "SEVEN
DUST" ON MY LAWN, MANY, MANY, MANY, MUSHROOMS SEEM TO APPEAR. ALL
DIFFERENT LOOKING, SHAPES, AND SIZES.

ANGIE