seek PhD in UK

Karen Blasse k.blasse at botany.uq.oz.au
Tue Jul 18 06:33:56 EST 1995

I have recently been awarded a first class Honours in Botany
at University of Queensland (Australia) and I wish to apply for
a PhD position in the UK. I have a permanent residency visa and
expect to arrive in Edinburgh in early September 1995.

My Honours project revolved around the investigation of the
physiology of an insect/plant interaction. I am not necessarily
seeking the same sort of topic for a PhD project however I am very
interested in areas of entomological and botanical overlap.

If you can be of assistance (either directly or indirectly) please
contact me on:

k.blasse at botany.uq.edu.au

Thanks

Karen Blasse.