Agrobacterium sought

Jerry Bauer jerryb at pr1.k12.co.us
Wed Jul 19 17:16:13 EST 1995

   I am not sure if this is the proper forum to ask the following
question but at this point I am running out of ideas.  I have a team of
young but bright, eager students wishing to do some experimentation with
agrobacterium tumefaciens but they are having difficulty locating
available constructs.  The university laboratory they will be working in
is well equipped but is lacking in bio-materials.  If anyone out there
can supply me with information on the availability of any AT strains at
no or low cost we would greatly appreciate it.  At this time their exact
project has not been determined because they are not sure what is out
there so this is as much information as I can pass along.

Thank you;

Jerry Bauer
jerryb at alpha.pr1.k12.co.us