A lot of plant lice here...

Guillaume Lafrance lafranc at champlaincollege.qc.ca
Fri Jun 2 16:50:29 EST 1995

I have a problem: plant lice.  And a lot of them!!!! I tried a few things,
but up to now it's unsuccessful.  Do you know any tips/products/anything
so I can try to get rid of these little annoying insects???

It's a shame that there's no coccinella anymore, 'cause they just eat those
plant lice.  Is there a way to attracts (or "breed") coccinella?   Because
I would prefer a more organic way to kill these lice than a chemical,
polluting way.

                                                            Guillaume
__

     |           Guillaume Lafrance aka Starkiller              |
 --==#==--         lafranc at champlaincollege.qc.ca           --==#==--
     | http://samuel.champlaincollege.qc.ca/~lafranc/homep.html |
        |             Guillaume Lafrance, aka Starkiller             |
        |               lafranc at champlaincollege.qc.ca               |
        |  http://samuel.champlaincollege.qc.ca/~lafranc/homep.html  |