ginseng root

Paul Stewart stewart at bud.peinet.pe.ca
Sat Jun 3 11:17:41 EST 1995

	I wish to correspond with anyone who has info or experience in
the proper method of curing, steaming, or drying raw whole ginseng roots.
I have been doing tissue culture of the plant fro a couple of years now
with an eye for eventual improvement of seed stratification or production
of somatic embryos. The net has been of great help in this, and now I'm
trying to develop the proper method of processing locally grown root.
Also, if anyone has a source of wild American ginseng seed, I would be
willing to acquire the proper import permits for that country
(experimental use and quantity only for now). Thank you all.

ABIOGEN c/o Paul Stewart
RR #2 Vernon Bridge
Prince Edward Island
CANADA   C0A 2E0