Trees communicates???????

Guillaume Lafrance lafranc at champlaincollege.qc.ca
Sat Jun 3 01:04:10 EST 1995

A friend of mine told me that when a tree is cut down, the other trees nearby
feel it and reinforce their bark.  Well, I did not believe him.  I said to him
that I will ask some professionals about that, so he will believe me when I
say to him that it's not true.  So, just to be sure, is it thing true or not??

                                                                   Guillaume
__

     |           Guillaume Lafrance aka Starkiller              |
 --==#==--         lafranc at champlaincollege.qc.ca           --==#==--
     | http://samuel.champlaincollege.qc.ca/~lafranc/homep.html |
        |             Guillaume Lafrance, aka Starkiller             |
        |               lafranc at champlaincollege.qc.ca               |
        |  http://samuel.champlaincollege.qc.ca/~lafranc/homep.html  |