Herbarium paper;

Jon Reny jreny at homer.libby.org
Sat Jun 3 00:23:48 EST 1995

Shawn A Jalbert (sjalbert at kepler.unh.edu) wrote:

: I was wondering if anybody knew a company from which I could purchase some
: herbarium paper from. I usually buy it from my school but now that I am
: home for the summer I am in desperate need of some more. By herbarium
: paper I mean the paper used to mount dried plant specimens.

Try Forestry Suppliers, out of Jackson, MS.  They have blotter paper,
cardboard, and mounting papers.  They have an 1-800 number too.
  PS -
Make sure you request "competitive prices"