cacti.v.fly.trp.seeds.etc.

adamking at etoncomp.demon.co.uk adamking at etoncomp.demon.co.uk
Tue Jun 6 10:53:19 EST 1995

 Are the three-prong cartoon-like cacti that you see in  the desert a separate
species of which I need to by seeds or do I just "cut" a normal phallic cactus in
some way? Please tell me what to do.

Also are there any decent cactus seed suppliers in london in the U.K. with a
wide range of cacti?

I have a small venus fly trap (dionae muscipulae?) which has about five
thumb-sized snappers lying flat. How best should I care for it and how long will
it take to grow to full size? Are there any other types of v.fly trap?

What other interesting types of carnivorous plants are there? Please tell.