sci.bio.systematics

Marco_Bleeker mbleeker at euronet.nl
Thu Jun 8 01:46:51 EST 1995

>Could anyone inform me when sci.bio.systematics will
>be up and running? Much as I love African violets, I am
>rather fed up with their feeding requirements.

  Don't know, but do you know Taxacom mailing list ?  I quit it because my
personal mail started to drown between endless messages about the pros and
cons of Latin names versus numbers. Perhaps systematics is the right place for
such endless discussions: you can just skip them if you want. Like the
Violets...

  Bye, Marco

<mbleeker at euronet.nl>------------<http://www.euronet.nl/users/mbleeker/>
<Marco Bleeker>-------------NL-EN-DE-FR-------------<Amsterdam, Holland>