Dark eyes hanging basket

Jason A Broder jbroder at uoguelph.ca
Sun Jun 11 15:03:37 EST 1995

 Hello hello,

	This weekend I came across an incredible flower! It's common name
is dark eyes. Whoa, what a cool flower... purple and pink with long stamens.
 The neat thing is  these these flowers hang upside down! What
reproductive advantage does this confer? Also, does anyone know the genus
and species of this plant? Next , I encourage any that can find one to
get it !!! Thanks in advance!!!
							Jay

        **     \`)/      BOOOOOOOOM                               **
        **      \/                            jbroder at uoguelph.ca **