Need source for Leptosperumu scoparium

sac18789 at csus.edu sac18789 at csus.edu
Thu Jun 15 13:01:31 EST 1995

A few specialty nurseries carry Leptospermum and many can order such
plants( Village Nursery in CA for example). Which cultivar of L.s. are you
looking for?  A lot of breeding has been done in New Zealand where the
plants are native. I have a seed source in Australia for Aus. and NZ
natives. However you are better off ordering the plants from a local
nursery. Most all the plants from the nursery are L. s. however florists
use a relatively new hybrid of L. s. and L. rotundifolium.

In article <9506142046591.wolf39.DLITE at delphi.com>, wolf39 at delphi.com