Saw Palmetto

Duane Weed, D.C. drweed at delphi.com
Thu Jun 15 19:16:22 EST 1995

>Has anyone heard of the possible effects (positive or negative) of sawSaw
>Palmetto on the Prostate?

  I have used myself (I had benign prostatic hyperplasia or BPH) with very
good results. Another herb, pygeum, also helped me. My latest free e-mail
herb newsletter is on this subject and includes a lot of references. There
has been a lot a research on these two herbs for this problem including
double-blind studies. Reply private e-mail if you would like for me to send
you a copy of my latest newsletter including the references.

    Dr. Duane Weed, DC  <*>  E-Mail request for my FREE Herb
    drweed at delphi.com   <*>  Guide/Catalog. Include address.