Saw Palmetto

DICK DAVID P pdd37 at wumpus.cc.uow.edu.au
Mon Jun 19 15:04:04 EST 1995

Robert at .ibm.net writes:

>Has anyone heard of the possible effects (positive or negative) of sawSaw
>Palmetto on the Prostate?

Saw Palmetto is used for treatment of prostatic hypertrophy (and similar
prostatic ailments), and in treatment of debilitated conditions of the
male reproductive system, as well as urinary infections in males.

It acts as a toning agent on the malre reporoductive system and is a
urinary antiseptic.  It is also useful in reducing congestive catarrhal
conditions of the respiratory system.

In other words, it has lots of good effects on the prostrate,
particularly on a hypertrophied (enlarged) prostate. :)

* * * *	Myrddin     myrddin at rabble.uow.edu.au, pdd37 at uow.edu.au
 * * *  (042) 854482
  * *   Winner of the "Dizzy Queen of the Month Award" for the month
   *         of May .. not one of my better months.
* * * *	Myrddin     myrddin at rabble.uow.edu.au, pdd37 at uow.edu.au
 * * *  (042) 854482